Enjoy the Cibolo at Night!
Join naturalist Jasmine Torrez and explore the Cibolo Center for Conservation to discover various living organisms that call the Cibolo home. Get a chance to see native plants and wildlife up close. Family Night Hikes are great ways to explore the Cibolo and for children to see what lives on the land in the dark!
This hike is suitable for families with small children. Trails are comprised of dirt roads and rocks, which may not be ideal for strollers.
- Please bring a flashlight and a water bottle.
- Shoes may get wet crossing the creek during June, July, and August.
Attendees will meet at the Cibolo’s Visitor Center before heading out on the trails. (times will vary due to Daylight Saving and weather)
Cibolo Nature Center, 140 City Park Rd., Boerne
Here’s what we have in store for you this season:
- April 29, 2022 (8:00-9:30)
- May 27, 2022 (8:00-9:30)
- June 24, 2022 (7:30-9:00)
- July 29, 2022 (7:00-8:30)
- Aug 26, 2022 (7:30-9:00)