Nature-based mental health series for teens
Teenagers and young adults face a wide-range of emotions as a result of the unique stresses, transitions, and experiences that come with that stage of our lives.
In this series, Gillian Rodriguez, MA, LPC will teach how to integrate nature and wellness practices for mental health throughout adolescence and emerging young adulthood. These skills will benefit teens returning to school in the fall, going off to college, or boldly choosing a different path altogether. The series will cover:
- Nature-based Mindfulness practices for focus and relaxation
- Emotional regulation & stress management techniques to stay in control when things feel out of control
- Interpersonal communication & social skills
- Creating a nature-inspired mental wellness toolkit to weather the challenging storms of life
- Self-Care practices for teen and young adult wellness