Virtual: Wildlife Tax Valuation & Land Stewardship 101
Zoom Day II: What Do I Need to Do to Manage Wildlife?
Jan 15th, 9 am – 2:30 pm
With Rufus Stephens and Will Newman
- Rufus Stephens will cover management practices to promote and monitor native wildlife diversity, including: Habitat Planning, Supplemental Food & Shelter, Predator Control, and Deer Management
- Will Newman from Texas Parks and Wildlife will discuss land restoration and grants to help fund land restoration
Zoom Day III: How Do I put It All Together?
Feb 5th, 9 am – 11 am
With Rufus Stephens, Shelby Presley and Dusty Bruns
- Dusty Bruns, an award winning rancher, will discuss stocking rates and herd rotation practices that promote healthy habitats and increase landscape productivity.
- Shelby Presley, Kendall County Tax Assessors, will discuss the process of submission and review that Wildlife Tax Valuation
- Rufus Stephens will address any questions you may have about your management plan.
Socially Distanced Habitat Tour.
Feb 12th, 9 am – 11 am @ Cibolo Nature Center (140 City Park Rd.)
With Ben Eldredge, Director of Land Stewardship
- Ben Eldredge, Director of Land Stewardship, will tour the center’s four habitats and discuss management practices implemented on the center’s 160 acres.