Join us on the trails at sunset and discover the various living organisms that call the Cibolo home. Family Night Hikes are great ways to explore the Cibolo and for children to see what lives in the park in the dark!
This hike is suitable for families with small children. Please be aware:
- Trails are comprised of dirt roads and rocks, which may not be ideal for strollers.
- Please bring a flashlight and a water bottle.
- Shoes may get wet crossing the creek.
Attendees will meet at the Cibolo’s Visitor Center before heading out on the trails.
Cibolo Nature Center, 140 City Park Rd., Boerne
Here’s what we have in store for you this season:
- Friday, March 17th | 7:15 pm -8:45 pm
- Friday, April 14th | 7:30 pm -9:00 pm
- Friday, May 19th | 7:45 pm- 9:15 pm
- More summer dates to be announced!
*Times will vary throughout the year due to sunset time and weather*
$10 member ticket
$15 non-member ticket